From:
Mackenzie Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jul 2003 11:54:48 +1000
hello,

this is my first post to the list.  My name is Mackenzie and I am the
mother of a 8 month old little girl called Bella.  We live in Hobart,
Australia.  Bella's favourite toys are my socks, a jingly ball, a mouse
toy that rattles, a small soft football toy (in Essendon colours of
course!!) and any plastic bottle, cup etc.  she can find (although they
usually get taken away by her mummy!).  She lives in my bedroom, but
enjoys regular visits to the bathroom, loungeroom, kitchen, backyard,
beach, where she loves to dig in the sand or destroy my mum's pot plants.
Bella has no cagemate but she plays with my mum's two dogs, both of which
are big dogs, but Bella is of course the boss!!

I am just writing to chat to any ferret owners living in Australia,
especially those in Tasmania, as I would love Bella to meet other
ferrets.  You can contact me on my email, [log in to unmask] or
through the list.  Don't worry if I don't reply immediately, as I can't
check my email everyday.

Thanks,
Mackenzie