From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Oct 2004 18:33:22 -0700
Hello all, I m hoping that you will take some time to send good thoughts
or prayers to those in need.

Ruby, I hope you continue to improve and eat some more hard food for your
Mommy.

Please send many good thoughts and vibes to the little boy and girl
ferrets that found their way to the Oxford Ferret Rescue and hope that
they find the loving home they so deserve.

Shelby Louise needs as many good thoughts and prayers as you can muster
for the vet to figure out why she feels so poorly.  And keep her mommy
Melanie in your thoughts too.

Good thoughts are needed to bring the little lost free ferret back to her
cage mate in Salem MA.

And please send many good thoughts to the poor little dear one who was
cut on purpose and turned in to a Petsmart in a birdcage.  Many many good
vibes will help this little one overcome this terrible event.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.