Date:
Thu, 5 Nov 2009 11:24:46 -0800
Kudos to Zoo for crafting the perfect response! Yes it is up to each
shelter as to what they need, but we all have an ongoing need for food
and vet care so yes please consider the suggestions she made! It will
be appreciated! And certainly ask the shelter you have chosen what
their preference is- they will tell you :)

Paying the vet bill or the food account gives shelter folks piece of
mind- a very scarce item right now! We have actually ahd one santa pay
towards our vet bill for their 2 ferrets from the tree- yay!! What a
wonderful gift! We will post pics of the fuzzies after the holidays
with their gifts and just playing and happy so all the santas and
everyone can see what a difference they make!

I cannot be more grateful for the kind and generous folks in the ferret
community!

Beth
Critter Camp Exotic Pet Sanctuary
www.crittercamp.biz