From:
Ronnie DiComo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 1997 05:28:56 -0500
Rabies Summary from conference:
>Healthy vaccinated ferrets that bite human beings may be routinely
>euthanatized and examined for rabies, rather than be held and observed,
>largely from lack of information on response to rabies virus infection.

I'm a little confused about this -- was this meant to describe what *used*
to happen?  If not, what does this mean in light of all the talk about
quarantine?

Being caught in duct tape:
>By the time I caught up to this chattering-furry-whirlwind of fur, claws,
>teeth, and tape, he had peed on everything nearby and some stuff
>not-so-nearby.  He's still young, but is this okay?

I imagine he was terrified and had no idea what was happening to him; being
stuck to duct tape may have been a bit painful as well.  His reaction sounds
normal, and I hope he's ok.  I believe that's how the 'sticky' mouse traps
operate.

Ronnie DiComo