From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Aug 1999 21:28:16 EDT
As you can tell from the title,it has been raining a lot here lately.I'm
thinking of buying some tiny life jackets.Anyone know where I can find some
ferret sized ones?  Jasmine,my old lady,decided rain was no problem and ran
outside when the door opened.Rather than grab her up,and knowing what would
happen when she hit the downpour at the end of the porch,I let her run
out.Yes,ferrets do have good brakes.Those first heavy drops were enough to
convince her that the porch was the place to be.She did try every inch of
porch to see if there might be a way out to the yard.What a frustrated
ferret.She finally gave a big sigh and headed back to the door and looked
at the handle.That's ferret for let me in,this is disgusting.  We are not
in the flood zone,but we are in the mud zone.There is no mud like ancient
river bottom,can suck your boots right off your feet,or your ferret right
out of your hand.Just ask Taz the mud bog boy,but that's another story.

BOB C pick up your mail,and I don't mean e-mail.It's at the PO nearest your
daughter,and has been since Sunday.

Sandy and 4 rain dodging,mud slogging Fuzzbutts

[Moderator's note: Bob C posted yesterday that he will be out of town.  BIG]