Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 06:53:18 -0700
Maybe, since ferrets no longer roam free, mice have lost their fear of
them. I do know that I have read that just the scent of a ferret (or a
cat) is enough to drive mice away. I don't know where or when I read it.
I've seen the cat scent make mice decide to leave my place (but I've
also seen it fail to do so at some places).

Many people use used ferret litter in their gardens to repel a number
of animals, and swear by it, so there must be something to it.

I've had my ferrets for just over a year.

Gary