From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Oct 2002 21:33:02 -0400
I have confirmation from the Greater Chicago Ferret Association (Virgil
Kinder, show coordinator) that the date of their Greatest Ferret Show on
Earth has been changed for next year to October 18, 2003.

I'm happy that people won't have to chose between two great events!

I'm also pleased to announce that Dr. Heather Wilson of the UGa
Veterinary Medical School, and Dr. Deborah Kemmerer from Florida have
joined our list of speakers at the International Ferret Symposium 2003,
October 3-5, 2003 in Atlanta, Georgia.

Bookmark our web site and check back often for more information!

Linda Iroff
Co-Director
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org