Date:
Sun, 21 Aug 2005 19:28:06 -0400
Our mom Barb got a cardboard tube that a camper awning comes in & cut it
down to size for our slide.  A few of us 6 pack love it.  Mom will hold
it while we slide or we love to just run threw it when it's laying on the
floor.

Big muse Tim is a puss he walks down it & he's the youngest & biggest of
us all.

Nub the old 4 year old man loves it the best especially when one of us is
at the other end waiting so he can pounce on us.

If there's a camper sales around your area check with them.  They just
throw them away.

Mom's wild 6 pack = Nubby,Toby,Molly,Missy,Jenny & Timmy