From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Mar 2013 22:22:57 +0300
Poor Cleo is still angry and rushing around looking for Jonas. She is
also spurning me. I'm going to tempt her with a new vitamin supplement
a friend sent. She does respond to treats from me. I guess she blames
me for Jonas' loss. Have you experienced anything like that with a
ferret? She is happiest at Abrahame's place where there are no smells
or other reminders of Jonas.

Too many losses.

Dr Dawit comes to give the animals all their travel vaccinations and
exams in a few days. It's a 4-hr round trip, and he's charging only
about $30 for the round trip. The gas alone is $10. There'll be
another cost for his dealing with the Ministry of Agric to prepare
the permissions to let the animals leave here and enter the US.