From:
Cindy Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 20:06:07 -0800
There is a Adopt-a-thon for all animals in Sugarhouse Utah, Steve (my
friend) is the Ops manager for the Utah area is having problems in
getting some exotics there, He as asked me to post to hopefully get some
assistance.  He has plenty of cats and dogs, however he would really
like some ferrets.  He owns two himself he actually got as drop offs at
one of his stores.  If there is any one out there that is interested
please E-Mail me so I can get him your information.  If anyone knows of
a shelter in this area PLEASE again E-Mail me as soon as possible so we
can get some of these fuzzys homes.  Thanks

--- Cindy  Wilcox