From:
Sandy Repper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 1999 19:55:10 EDT
Jasmine is home from surgery, and took a few bites of duck soup.  The
little booger crawled right out of her belly band, in the 5 minutes I was
away.  She's still bleeding a little, so I put her in a carrier to limit
activity.  She was in a small bathroom, but wanted to check out every nook
and cranny.  It's the same as when she left this morning.  At least she's
laying on her tummy sleeping now.

Her spleen did have cancer, but the vet thinks he got all of it.  It seemed
to still be confined to the spleen.  Will know later what it is.  I hate
the waiting.  Everything else looked good.  Will update everyone if
anything changes.  Thank you for all your support and Jasmine would if
she could.

Sandy,Jasmine,Taz,Honey and Sugar
Still 4,yay.