From:
kathy hammond <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2010 18:03:33 -0500
hello... putting on my SOS hat here....

1st bit of info...
i am still selling the Jeanne Carley Calendars for SOS...
http://www.supportourshelters.org/TFC-Calendar-sales.html
they are $19.95 each and that INCLUDES shipping!!!!
[multiple orders will receive a break on shipping!...contact me]
email address for these is   [log in to unmask]
we have 38 of them left....

come on now...Christmas is coming...they make EXCELLENT gifts!!!...and
you are helping little fuzzies in shelters all over America...:)

2nd bit of info...
the Blizzard Memorial Fund is being under-utilized!!!! this is set up
for badly abused or neglected ferrets turned in to a shelter...but THE
SHELTER MUST CONTACT US BEFORE WE CAN HELP!!!

if you are a shelter and have taken in a ferret that was badly abused
or neglected...and it has medical needs or special needs... PLEASE
contact
Judith at [log in to unmask]
or Sharon at [log in to unmask]
with the particulars on that ferret...

if you don't let us know...we can not help...ok?

this fund is set aside special for these cases in memory of Mark and
Roxann's very special ferret, Blizzard...who was a many time winner in
the Ferrets of the FML Calendar...

--
KAT