Date:
Tue, 7 Aug 2001 14:11:26 -0700
Time to bring up this wonderful, inexpensive, odor control product again!

Vanilla!

Yup..plain old vanilla.  Go to any of the warehouse stores, like Sak n Sav,
Costco, PriceCo, etc., and buy a large bottle of ***real*** vanilla
extract.

Take a paper towel and fold it into a many layered accordion fold and put
it in a small bowl.

Then, 'wet' the paper towel with the vanilla, not soaking it, just so it
spreads evenly throughout the folds and then place that out of reach in
the ferret room or area you want to deodorize.  You will be surprised.

(When that dries out in a day or two, just add more vanilla to that paper
towel...I only change mine every week or so)

A large bottle of vanilla, 12 ounces, cost around 5 dollars and lasts me
about 2 months.

I have NO odors in my ferret room.  None...zippo.

Try it, you will be surprised!

MC, The Rude One
(With Snorkle, Tuzigoot, and Bancho.  In spirit, Bubba, Billy-Bob, and
Garret.)