From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
January 29, 2011 3:19:27 PM EST
Hi everybody, once more I need some help or advice, we have a 7 year
old girl named Winter and she is on medication for insulinoma we know
is just a question of time. We haave been hand feeding her for the
last 2 years, mixing the medicine in her food and so far everything
was all right, however the last week for no aparent reason she has
been fighting us to feed her, she spits her food and is really an
ordeal. Do you think she is trying to tell us to just let her go?

[NY]