From:
Sue Hayes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Jul 2011 10:52:09 -0500
I need to address something very inportant to you all and it needs to
be passed on .. Dr Wright My Ferrets vet told me this morn that there
is an outbreak of god i hope I spell it right but its called brown
reclose spiders and black widows all over the us that is hurting our
pets dogs cats ferrets you name it. its it but Dr wright says with all
the floods rains and the heat they are comming into homes without us
knowing and could bite and hurt our babys make them very sick, there
have been reports and a ferret came in last week with a bad bug bite
and it was to late the ferret died 3 days later he was very sick it
was another client ferrets in Little Rock is what was told,

so be careful and you guys keep a watch out for them them too as i
dont want to see our babys get hurt

also some of us that have free romers relly be careful.. these bugs
are worse to have this year ,,,

Susan
Arkansas Ferret Rescue for Hospice and Sp Needs Ferrets..
P.S. sorry for my spelling But i think you can get what im saying