From:
Cris Page <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 May 2000 19:24:13 +0100
others in this, but I feel that the fact that THREE people who contacted
the society (including myself), received EXACT copies of the same reply,
gives rise to the suspicion that this is not a big issue for the society
and that they assume that if they ignore us / make soothing noises we
will be placated, and let them carry on in the same old way.  I cant take
seriously, an automated / copied reply to different letters from different
people that may well have raised different aspects to the case.

They MURDERED a healthy animal, in fact I hear that Boe actually wandered
down to the Police station to surrender to the Police, if this is true, it
shows a higher intelligence than the "inspector" that murdered him.  Again
I will say that is NOT the act of a WELFARE society.

The RSPCA is a strange organisation.  And does not seem to welcome too much
"involvement" by us amatures (note that this society is not a statute body
and as such acts in an unofficial area) beyond some fostering and digging
deep in out pockets for each appeal.

In my letter to the society, I never hinted at discrimination against a
species, I just pointed out that if the "inspector" (why do they model
themselves on the police ranks ?) didnt know where to place Boe, he should
have referred to a higher authority i.e. his supervising official, so where
did the "We do not discrimnate against ferrets" remark come form ?

I await the reply to my latest letter, and will post when I have it and it
will also be reproduced on my web site.  I mean to get some answers from
them.

Cris Page...... the motley crew
Scruffy (buffle burger), Pip (li'l madam), Felix (Microsoft), Thrupence =
(3p) Cassie (slapper)
and....  Bubbles (even lost in a sea of cats... its nice being a first =
ferret.. I get away with MURDER *grin*)