From:
FerretGirl <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 May 1999 16:32:16 -0700
First-

Thanks to all the NJ folks for their help in referring me to qualified
ferret vets.  I really appreciate.

Now my problem...

I am told that the area in which I am moving in NJ has a high heartworm
risk.  My ferrets and I have been living in the city (they have to stay in
the apt.) My current vet will not treat or give meds for heartworm cuz he
said it is not needed.

I'm moving in ONE week and in NJ it is needed.  Can anyone out there tell
me where I can get (invermectin), liquid form in a rush.

How much to give each ferret.  I have:
1 lb female
3 lb male

I will happily mail order a supply from a shelter or vet and pay for any
shipping charges.  I will even make a donation to the shelter of your
choice :-) This is of an urgent nature.

I need the meds ASAP, so please e-me privately if you know where we can get
our paws on some.

I want the fuzzies to be able to play in our new yard without the worrying.
I'm a very concerned parent.  I know you ALL understand.  :-)

Thank you in advance for your help.

FerretGirl and the Fuzzies.

---
We are the Music Makers,
We are the Dreamers of Dreams-Willy Wonka