From:
"Mark Sonder, CSEP" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 18 Aug 2011 17:20:15 -0400
Our beloved little ferret Blizzard

It is now 3 years since we assisted our Little Man over The Bridge.
There is still not a day we don't think about him with all the love and
joy he gave to us on a continual basis whether hiking, snowshoeing,
skiing, walking and swimming at the beach, traveling, or at Wal*Mart!

As many of you know the Blizzard Memorial Fund was established
Christmas Eve 2008 and funds are collected and administered solely
by Support Our Shelters (SOS). In its 2.5 years so many of you have
made donations. So many in fact that the fund has collected more than
$10,000!

Blizzard lived a wonderful life. A life that wasn't taken for granted.
That is why we created the fund, to give vet care to abused and
neglected ferrets that come in to ferret shelters that were not as
lucky as our little Blizzard.

To have the Blizzard Memorial Fund administered through SOS live on
please consider making a donation at:
http://fuzzyfrenzy.com/blizzard/IMO-Blizzard.html

OR

Through PayPal using <[log in to unmask]>
Please state clearly in the subject line or a note that this is
for the Blizzard Memorial Fund.

OR

You can send a check made out to Support Our Shelters to:

100 Walsh Road
Lansdowne, PA 19050
610-626-6647

Please include a note on the check and in or on the envelope stating
that it is for the Blizzard Memorial Fund.

Thank you. At Blizzard's 3rd Anniversary of his passing Across the
Bridge, he would be delighted to know he helps other ferrets that are
not so fortunate.

Mark Sonder, CSEP
Chief Entertainment Officer
Mark Sonder Productions, Inc.
+1-540-636-1640
www.marksonderproductions.com

author, Event Entertainment and Production
<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0471263060?tag2=marksonderpro-20>
(Wiley c. 2004)

<http://www.facebook.com/marksonder> facebook
<http://twitter.com/marksonder>      twitter