From:
April Gallaty <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 02:04:53 -0500
I got a couple of new pictures up.  I wouldn't normally let everyone know
about three measly pics, but these are the first of the latest two girls
to join our family.  We brought them home with us (or they seduced us into
bringing them home) from Dr. K's office in Florida.  Someone gave them up
and they kissed me when I picked them up (while getting shots for another
of my kids).  I couldn't help but bring them home! :-)  I didn't even ask
poor Daddy.  He just found out he had two more girls and he was o.k. with
it.  He even named them. :-)

So, please go check out Persephone and Calliope.  If you go to
http://www.gallaty.com and click on "THE FERRETS" and then on each
individual name, you'll see their pics.  I have one individual picture of
Calliope and Persephone on their respective pages.  On Calliope's page, you
find a picture of them together.  I took that picture the 2nd day they were
here and they had already amassed quite the dirty sock cache'!  Don't they
just looked pleased as punch! :-)

Dooks to all and healing wishes to those that are sick.

Love from April and the crew....Luna, Zeus, Hermes, Poseidon, Orion, Venus,
Eros, Sola, and now...Persephone & Calliope!

Please join iGive.com and help a charity of your choice.  Join, shop, do
a good deed for your own charity and for mine!  Thanks!
http://www.igive.com/html/refer.cfm?memberID=54270&causeID=4030