Date:
Tue, 31 Dec 2002 21:32:21 EST
Hi Sandee,
My name is Hershey, an I am a little ferret wit ADV.  I am writin' to you
cause my cagemate Kokopelli left today.  Mom said he went to da Bridge,
an that you would be there to greet him an show him around an stuff.  Mom
said Pelli's heart was tired, an that his body needed to rest.  She said
that wit you at da Bridge, he would feel better again, an could play
more.  Mom showed me Pelli, he was all curled up an sleepin in a pretty
box with a nice fluffy towel to keep him warm.  I tried to wake him up,
but he wouldn't.  Mom said it was OK, cause what I saw was just his
shell, an that his spirit was on his way to be wit you.

Please help him find my brother, ET, and Pelli's good buddy Mosby.  They
are both at da Bridge already.  I know Pelli has been missin Mo a lot, so
I know he will be glad to see him again.  An tell Pelli that Mom and I
miss him, but we understand that it was his time to leave.

I guess one of these days I will be comin to meet you, too.  Mom says my
heart is gettin kinda tired, too.  But I am not ready to come meet you
yet.  I still got some sploren to do.

Your friend,
Hershey