From:
Gayle Gamroth <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Apr 2009 15:17:16 -0600
A friend of mind uses compressed wood chips for her ferrets bedding,
and I use Marshall's bedding is the compressed wood shavings okay to
use, she said that is all she as ever used...... I know not to use
cedar chips. Does anyone have any idea's on this,,, or what other type
of bedding is good to use, I pay 24.9 for a large bag of bedding, and
with my 4 cages I use 1 1/2 bags, Im not complaining because my babie's
are very important to me and my husband,, I justed wanted to see if
anyone has any feed back on this.....

Thanks

Gayle,,, and her 10 kids