Date:
Thu, 7 Mar 2002 18:14:56 -0800
Hi all

It has gone quite some time now getting da list at my mailbox but my
hooman is not so lucky.  They can't get it so they have to read mine when
i send it to them.

A little guy named Rikki came in today.  He waz met by Spike and a bunch
of others.  They all sat down and proceded to gossip and talk of news at
home.  They talked for quite a while.  Then it waz off to explore and see
all da sights and attractions.  After this they made a bee line to da
Flying Lessons and Rikkimwanted to get started with hiz new wings.  I
assigned an instructor and they were off flying and soaring around.  He
did very well at dat but we won't talk about da landing though.  At least
he didn't hit hiz nose but I don't think he will sit on his butt for a
week.  He somehow got a gaint rub spot on hiz rear end.  Rubbed da fur
right off.  He kept trying to land butt first.  He will heal and get da
fur back though.  He said to send lots of luv and hugs to hiz daddy.

I looked up Ripley and Squirt, They were over at da Gravy Gourmet getting
a bite to eat.  I went over and gave them your message.  They said they
missed you bunches too.  Time does fly by and it won't be long til you are
all together.  They said they have been watching in da Pool and keeping an
eye out.  They said to send lots of luv and kisses your way.

I am off to watch da flying lessons.  Gotta go.

Bye BYe
Sandee