From:
Jalene Bowersmiph <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Jul 1995 17:07:21 -0700
I would like to extend my thanks to Charlene for the advice about our
depressed ferret Zonker.  This weekend we spend a lot of time playing
with him trying to make him feel better.  We also discussed getting a
little baby and tried to find one in town, but it seems that the heat
is making it impossible for ferrets to be imported to the Tucson area
at this time.  So, Zonker will just have to wait until the monsoons
come and start cooling things down.  Unless...someone knows of a good
breeder that has a kit in the area.

Once again, thank you Charlene for the incouragement and hope that our
little Zonker will become himself again soon.  (I can't wait:)).

Jay