From:
Nancy Busso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 18 Apr 2012 18:08:34 -0400
I discovered a new dance. It is similar to "There's a Ferret in My
Pants Dance" but with a twist. Here's how you do it...

You attend a quiet dinner party with 2 other widow ladies at one of
their homes for a "relaxing" evening. The other lady attending the
party brings her beagle, Bo. The lady giving the party has 2 dogs, a
terrier mix, Angel and a Shih tzu named Mei Ling...... plus she has a
CAT. After a lovely meal and while relaxing with glasses of champagne
you see the CAT enter the home through the pet door carrying a LIVE
unhurt mouse. Kitty Kitty Sophie always brings live "gifts" home for
her "mom".

This is how the dance goes..... when the CAT drops the live mouse on
the floor, you jump up and grab the mouse by the tail. When it tries
to bite you....drop it on the floor and 3 dogs circle around you
frantically trying to catch the mouse. The CAT disappears. The mouse
has nowhere to run except UP the outside of your pants. You scream
"There's a mouse ON my pants!" One of the other party goers dashes to
you trying to pull down your pants thinking you said "There's a mouse
IN my pants!" The mouse decides that the safest place would be UNDER
your blouse. As the little critter runs up your side and across your
bra, you take off your blouse waving it over your head while at the
same time pushing 3 dogs off you and screaming at your friend "DON'T
PULL MY PANTS DOWN!" Then you dash outside with with 3 dogs chasing
you,and you take the blouse, toss it through the air and the mouse
comes out, lands on the decking, runs through a hole in the fence
towards the woods. Then you stand there half naked, listening to 3
barking dogs and 2 laughing ladies.

And that folks is how you do the "There's a Mouse in my Blouse Dance"!

Nancy, the dancing widow lady in OR