Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 13:48:00 -0800
The folks at Ferret Wise would like to announce and congratulate the winner
of the Anniversary Celebration  contest through our web site.

The winner was drawn on New years night form more than 50 names who
submitted guest book entires on the site-- and that winner will receive a
Designer edition "Safari Adventure" Ferret Wise FUNHOUSE tent!

We congratulate Sandy Repper of NM  and her ferrets -- and hope they will
enjoy the tent which should be arriving any day now!

We also would like to thank those who submitted suggestions on our site--
we will be working on improving it to be more helpful to ferret owners and
perspective ferret owners through 1999!

fondly in ferrets--
Alicia

at Ferret Wise