From:
Toram Oslo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Feb 2005 15:51:05 +0000
I also have read everything on internet boards as well as contacting
the guy about these ferrets and it seem that quite a lot of people have
got upset over the many lies that have been posted on boards around the
world.

From what has come accross to me is that the guy sold all the ferrets he
could to someone in Germany and those of his ferrets that had reached an
age where they would not produce more young then he culled them, the fact
that part of his buiness is for breeding for the fur trade and that seem
to get on some peoples tits because they do not agree with this part of
his buisness.

Personally I think that once he put his plans on the internet this was
his big downfall and weather we believe in the fur trade or not this will
never go away, as long as people want to wear fur they will get it some
how.  Do you think that all the people in the western world should stop
producing fur and leave it to people in the east to produce it, from what
I have seen about the way they house and eventualy kill the animals they
produce is not how we in the west would like to see it done.