From:
Ryan Vickmark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 May 1998 17:30:44 -0500
"Kennel, Leann" <[log in to unmask]> WROTE:
>I bought this book at my vet's office.  It was a promo from Iams.  With
>the purchase of any Iams product you recieve this book for 50% off the
>cover.  A very good deal since the book is not expensive to begin with.  I
>agree with Tryntje, it's very heart grabbing, however we need to see more
>ferret stories too.

Instead of sending all the great ferret stories that have been posted on
here to the people making the Chicken Soup books, we should get the stories
together and make our own book, maybe entitled "Duck Soup for the Ferret
Lover's Soul" and then have the proceeds go to the ferret shelters.

--Ryan, Crystal, Angus (ferret), Lily (ferret), and Mischief (cat)