From:
Tillie & Amy Evers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Jul 1996 20:48:36 -0700
In the last issue, Sheila Crompton said something about giving her Ferrets
"biscuits".  I'm just wondering if this is the same as "kibble" or is it
something totally different?  If it is, what is it, where do you get it,
etc?

I just found a fool proof (or is it Ferret proof) method of getting Katie to
try new foods (treat type)!!  Just toss it on the floor under the birds
cages!!  She will try ANYTHING if she thinks she stole it from the birds.
If she likes it, she eats it right there, and if not it gets stashed in the
closet.  (FLO emergency supplies?)

Katie also knows the meaning of the word HOT.  She learned last winter after
burning her tongue on hot cider.  Now you can tell her anything in a mug is
HOT, and she will either leave it alone totally or at least be VERY cautious
about investigating it.  But, if it's not in a mug, forget it, it's fair
game!  :)

TNT....
Amy & Katie(I'm just SO smart!)
"Here's Dookin' at you Kit!"