From:
Wendy Loughlin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Mar 2001 08:39:59 -0500
I live in upstate NY.  I went looking for wood pellets.  Stop atWalmart,
Home Depot, Lowes (no luck).  I ended up at my friends place of business.
He runs a pool supply in the summer, sells woods stoves in the winter.
He must have some bags of wood pellets.  Well he did, so I ended up buying
2 - 40 lbs bags of wood pellets to get me thru the summer.  ($9.75 total
amount) I toldhim what I was using the pellets for.  He told me he had
somethingbetter.  Due to the shortage of wood pellets this winter.
Theyordered horse bedding out of canada which is hard wood.  Not pine
orcedar.  The pellets are much smaller than the regular wood pellets I was
getting.  I ended up with three bags of 40 lbs horse bedding pellets for
same price.  I figure if it did not work out....I would just use it for
horse bedding myself.  I used the horse bedding this weekend and its
working out just fine.  There is not much information on the bag.  All it
says is:Horse Bedding, 40 lbs, Product of Canada.  I will try to surf the
net and see if I can get any information on this product or is there anyone
from canada that can help us out?

Thanks - Wendy and Kirby