From:
Rae Edmiston <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Jul 2003 11:23:58 -0600
I am running a raffle for one of these printers.  It's been used rarely
in the past few months.  Going with the printer are 2 new unopened ink
cartridges.  We bought them to use after the demo ink you get when you
buy the printer runs out, but it hasnt run out, because we didnt use it
enough to even run out the demo ink!!

This is a raffle I am running through the 17th, to help pay for the room
and board for my four ferrets, for 3 months while I found a place that
would let me have them with me.  Tracy has been kind enough to let me run
this raffle to pay for the kid's board, and let me take them home while
Im running it.  Tickets are only a dollar!  and if you spend 5.00 then
you get 6 tickets!

If you would like to see the stats on the printer, or see pictures of my
kids or to read the story about how all this happened and why I can't pay
my kids' room and board myself, please follow this link:
http://66.62.175.182

This is my first time running a raffle so I'm relying on ya'll to make it
a successful one!

Thank you!
Rae
Fiona, Faoli, Soot and Freckle