From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 11:29:54 -0600
Kiki LOVES hot baths.  He will float on his tummy for as long as I will
let him.  I found this out by accident, when he joined my in my bath a
few days after I got him.  He also enjoys being rinsed off under a
running faucet.  He will duck his head under the running water and stick
his nose up like he's trying to get a drink!

I am beginning to learn that there is literally nothing that a ferret,
somewhere, won't do or eat or get into.  No matter how bad it is for
them.  Silly little buggers.