From:
Darcy Sinsley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 2004 07:40:36 -0800
Hi Everyone,

We are busy gearing up for the upcoming for our 4th annual "Inland NW
Ferret Show".  It will be in Spokane, Washington at the Spokane County &
Expo Fairgrounds on June 5th, 2004

Last year our show drew a huge public walk in as well as newcomers
(exhibitors).  We hope to double or triple that number this year.
With your help, we can achieve that goal.

We do have spaces available for vendors and they are as follows:

Vendor - $30.00, Club/Shelter - $10.00, and Ferret Sales ONLY - $20.00

Entry fees:
Title Bearing rings - $12.00/ferret Specialty ring class - $8.00/ferret

Requirement - FerVac-D or Purevax (distemper) and IMRAB-3 (rabies) have
to be current on day of show.  ADV negative results on original
letterhead from Avecon.  Faxes or notes from vets ARE NOT ACCEPTABLE!

Any questions or want to receive our exhibitor packet, please email

Thank you for your time and hope to see you at our show.

Happy ferreting
Darcy SinsleyShow Coordinator