From:
Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 14:40:45 -0800
Hi everyone,

Kisses and hugs to all of our baby fur kids.

I would like to thank Suzi Lambert for calling our attention to the
inappropriate offerings for ferrets on that web site
(http://www.petsmart.com/small_animal/shopping/the_ferret_shop/).

In looking it over, I found more things I object to, the major thing
being the inclusion of dried fruit in one of the FOODS and many of the
treats.  The ferret care section also lacks information about the effect
of milk and fiber on the digestive systems of ferrets.

I hope others of you will write to them expressing your concerns.

Good going Suzi,
Shirley