From:
sheila stoller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 2000 18:54:45 -0700
Sable female ferret found 7/20/00, on Townline Road, Nanuet, NY.

This baby was turned over to me by two teenagers who claimed they found her
in their backyard.  According to them, she just jumped out of the bushes.
I really can't tell how old she is, but her teeth are very clean.  If you
have any idea who may have been her owner, please let me know.  I'd like
to see if there are any vet records.  Deep down inside, I feel this little
love is another throw away.  Pray, I'm wrong.

Sheila and the Spice Rack, Nutmeg, Cocoa, Hops, Gensing and Sage