From:
Lynlee Larson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 May 2004 23:39:38 -0500
I feel so bad doing this; I hate to ask people for help.

First of all let me say that my ferrets mean everything to me and getting
rid of them is NOT an option.  And let me also say that the ferrets are
not in danger of running out of food or supplies anytime in the near
future.

Okay, here is a little background info: everything was great and stable
for me until the end of Feb when I lost my job.  Since then I've been
trying like crazy to find another job; ANY other job, and I'm either over
qualified or under qualified, it's so frustrating.  So, in the meantime
until I finally get a job I've been making ferret bedding and selling
it on ebay and my website (thank you all for your support).  At first
I started the auctions to raise money for the $331.00 vet bill I have
from when Sneaker had lyomyosarcoma, but after I lost my job the ferret
bedding became my only source of income.  The money from the bedding is
enough to barely slide by.  Not really enough though, considering I
haven't been able to make a car payment since the end of March.  But
nonetheless, I have been living 100% off the sales of the ferret bedding.
Until about 2 nights ago when my digital camera broke, now I am unable to
take pictures to post auctions on ebay.  I know you can post auctions
with no pictures, but I've tried that before with very poor results.

I was wondering if anyone had a digital camera that they don't use, or
if anyone knows where to find a quality, CHEAP digital camera.  All I
need it for is to take pictures of hammocks and such.

I KNOW I will get a job sooner or later, but not knowing how long it will
take is very unsettling.  I know my ferrets have enough food for about a
month, but I'm already worried about what will happen after that.  I'm
not exactly asking for handouts, but I will not turn away help right now
either.

My address is
Lynlee Larson
101 Woodward St.
LaPorte, IN 46350

Help with the $331.00 vet bill can be sent directly to the clinic
Magranes Pet Medical Center
3945 Edison Lakes Parkway
Mishawaka, IN 46544

please feel free to e-mail me with any suggestions you may have.  Thank
you all, ferret people are the BEST!

Lynlee

p.s.  I got a Mothers Day card from 'the kids' too!  It absolutely
made my day.  I don't know who sent it, but it was so wonderful and
unexpected, thank you.