Date:
Fri, 3 May 2002 21:18:14 EDT
I am offering a ferret art that costs more than $60 just for the total
composition-not including the days of work, or shipping, packaging, and
insurance for anyone who sends Tara a check to SOS for $50 or more.  Each
piece is unique.  Tara has one of my smaller pieces.  For $80?  Receive
the tape AND a ferret art.  I can only do this for the first 3 people who
might wish to contact Tara.  I will send this on to a shelter if you wish
to gift them with a truly lovely piece that can be a centerpiece for the
shelter.

The tape is FML history.  It shows the miracle of this rescue that will
bring tears to your eyes when you think of the ferret community on the
FML.You see us when we are imperfect poop heads often enough.

But Look at the surreal trial on this tape.  Realize that there is such
beauty in each of us poophead people.  Look at what we all accomplished.
Feel a part of the FML Utah ferret history.  Show this to your friends
and family.  Let them see what you helped to achieve, and how difficult
it was, and the kinds of gross ignorance you are up against.

I just heard today that over $20 million dollars disappeared from the
Red Cross Donations given for Sept 11th victims.  I have no idea if this
is true.

But monies for the tape, art, or both will go to the shelters.  Give what
ever way makes you feel comfortable.  Write the check to SOS, or to one of
the shelters that is still in debt from this rescue, and send it to Tara.

Tara just wants to help those that are still so deeply in debt from saving
all of the little ones that were dying in Layton, Utah..

If you wish to send the art work to a shelter-please specify.  I have two
particular pieces designed to grab the heart and mind of those who enter
the shelter for abandoned innocents.

Thank you.
Lisette