Date:
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 09:48:49 -0500
Practicing medicine without a license is illegal?

Using an antibiotic to "cure" cancer doesn't work?

This is supposed to be NEW and stunning information?

BIG, can we stop this farce of scare tactics and bogus "news" already?
It's the holidays .. let's have a little peace and goodwill on the list ...
not contrived nonsense designed only to scare and disturb others.

If you have new, real "news", please post it.  Otherwise, I think I speak
for us all when I ask that you please leave the list in peace with this
silliness.

Peace to all in this blessed season,

Sally Wright

[Moderator's note: Perhaps it was bad judgement on my part, but I let the
Killians' post through since it referenced material new to the FDA website.
But, yes, once again (and again, and again) the topic is closed.  BIG]