From:
sukie crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 2004 15:38:00 -0400
Beautifully said, Alex!

The bottom line is that it would not pay to develop vaccines for diseases
which are not serious, so when making choices never forget to consider
RATES as well as severity (though, since we all know that rabies and CD
are terribly painfully fatal and CD is too easily acquired we know the
severity of those diseases already).  So, go with the health professional
you choose to trust before any of the rest of us.