From:
Lisa Wagner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 01:01:11 -0500
I attended the symposium in Canada and it was absolutely wonderful!

The only thing that I thought could have made it better was if we (the
audience) could have received pre-printed handouts of the speakers notes.
Personally, I found it very hard to try and take notes, try and absorb
all the material and then ask questions if I had them.

I would like to make a request for hand outs particularly for day one
(medical).  I would even be willing to pay extra for this.  I know this
would also help with other veterinarians who cannot attend that I told I
would bring back information to.  Sometimes I know I am guilty of not
properly translating some of the medical lingo and having it in writing
sure would be helpful.

I know that Judy, Linda, Randy and of course Big all read the FML, so if
enough of us want this let them know.

I'm so excited for Vegas.  Can't wait to see everyone.

Lisa and her 24 paws