From:
"Paul E. Jamison" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 22:53:05 -0800
My girlfriend's ferret Al with the eye/possible insulinoma is doing better.
He's getting around just fine -- through either sense of smell or just
stumbling around, he rediscovered his hidey-holes, and earlier in the week,
he grabbed a pack of cogarettes on the floor and took off to stash it.  We
go into the vet Thursday to remove the stitches and open his eye, and to
discuss the low blood sugar.

I want to thank all the folks who sent me e-mails of support and advice.
It means a lot to know that people on this list care.

And now, an important message to all the folks on the Ferret Mailing List
and to the fuzzy folks that they love:

I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas, a Cool Yule, a Wonderful
Winter Solstice (or Summer Solstice, for those who pursue an alternative
hemispherical lifestyle), a great Saturnalia, or whatever holiday you
choose to observe (and I hope that you had a Happy Hanukkah).

Paul E. Jamison