Date:
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 10:08:00 EST
Hello Everyone,
I have been on the Fml since March, but have never posted, So here is our
story.

My name is Ann and hubby's is Sammy, we live in the Bronx, NY area.  We
Plan on relocating to Virginia Beach in the next two months.  Between us
we have 6 human children and five ferrets.

Valentine Rickie-Sable-1yr.  Our first ferret gotten Feb, 14.1999 Rickie
was my hubby's gift to me, but she became daddy's girl fast.  Spoiled
rotten by her dad, and she can do no wrong.  Rickie is our snob ferret.
Little did I know what was in store for us after our first fuzzie.

Niko- Blaze 8 months.  We got Niko in April, he was the tinniest fuzzie.
We got him home, and two days later I realized he was deaf, it only made
me love him more.  His deafness has not gotten in his way.  Niko is our
lick, lick chomp, chomp boy.

Wesley-Dark Sable 7 months.  Wesley joined us in June, hubby bought him
home one Monday afternoon, He is the wildest of the three and also our lap
ferret.  Wesley loves my 7 yr.  old daughter and they make a beautiful
picture when they watch TV together.

Tieney-Sable- 4 yrs.  Tieney is a Rescue and when she was dropped off at
my home I thought she would never make it, all skin and bones, she could
barely walk.  It's be a long 4 months but she made it, and has gained lots
of weight.  We have been doing Rescue work since June, and all 9 have been
placed in homes, all but Tieney whom I decided could not go to another home
after being in over 5 homes in one year.  So Tieney has join our group.
Tieney is our climber, a miracle for a ferret that could barely walk.

Kyra -Sable 1&1/2- Kyra is also a Rescue, and she has also join our group,
Kyra is a nipper, and we tried placing her but she was bought back because
she bit, Now Kyra has never drawn blood and she loves feet, so here she is
and here she will stay, cause I have fallen in love with her, I enjoy being
chased down the hall and having jump up my legs for attention.  Kyra is our
nut and we are nuts about her.

Old man Winter- Rainbow Bridge
Miss you, wish we had gotten to you sooner.

I am Available for Transportation, Fostering, Boarding and Rescues in the
Bronx, NY area.  Once I am moved and Settle in VA Beach I will do the same
there.

I want to say you guys are wonderful, I have learned a lot from all of
you.  Duck Soup saved our Ms. Tieney, got the recipe right here.  All your
stories are so inspiring and up lifting.  My heart goes out to all you mom
and dad's that have lost a fuzzie.

Ann Heredia
Forgotten Ferrets
Bronx, NY