From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Mar 1997 13:41:55 +0000
Bob Church writes
>Subject: Mo' Bob Rants, Q-N-A
>
>Hi Y'all.

Well, Mo' Bob, Miss Maggie must take a stance against your use of a
traditional Southern greeting.  I know how much you admire my accent and
wonderful manners.  And you also love the way you are spoiled when visiting
my house.  However strong your desire is to be a wonderful Southern
gentleman, I think that at your advanced age, you training is woefully
behind.  On your side is the ability to rant and give scathing attacks,
something which is highly regarded in the South.

Maybe if Mr. Bill, Miss Diane and Miss Judith all pitch in with me we might
collectively make a dent in your missing education, but I fear that isn't
even enough.  I do realize that some Southern blood runs in your viens but
that Northern Californian upbringing is enough to curdle that.

Well Mr. Bill and Miss Diane and Miss Judith, do you think its possible?

Graciously yours,

Miss Mo' Maggie