From:
Maria L Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Jun 1999 20:27:33 +1100
HI,
I'd just like to introduce my ferret Felicity to all you faithful readers.

I'm new to the mailing list and new to ferret ownership, so, bear with me.

Felicity is a sable approximately 4 months old, she hasn't had much
handling at all in the past so we are having a few interesting experiences
in the training process.

I would like to know what I should give her as a complete and balanced
diet.  I went and got her some ferret pellets and she turned her nose up at
them.  She is a big fan of Chef and Whiskas cat food and Tux dog biscuits.
She also eats like a horse, (she would eat a horse,) how much should she
eat?

Although Felicity is settling in relatively well after 3 weeks with us, our
Irish Setter X is petrified of her as she keeps biting his feet.  In fact,
she goes for everyones feet.  What should we do?  Any help would be
appreciated.