From:
Laura Holland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 May 2009 14:50:20 -0700
My eldest ferret, Roxy, is insulinomic and the vet put her on
compounded Prednisolone. The only compounding pharmacy in our area
charges $35 for a month's supply of the liquid Pred! :-0!!! It also
means heading out to a pharmacy that's about 40 minutes round trip
from me every month.

Knowing Drs. Foster Smith (being run by veterinarians)
(http://www.drsfostersmith.com) does prescriptions I emailed them
to find out thecost of the same medication with them:

Info below for anyone that wants to have their vet call their
prescription into Drs. Foster and Smith. I've emailed to ask if they
can automatically send the next month's supply so I never run out (of
course, as long as my prescription has available refills) I'll let you
know the response to that.

Laura Holland