From:
Pamela E Troutman and STAR* Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Mar 1999 21:37:26 EST
Once again, I have three stacking SAFEGUARD cages, 36" x 30" by 18" high,
the bottom cage has wheels.  I'm in Northern Virginia, and anyone who can
transport them can make me an offer for one or all.  No reasonable offer
refused.  They are about 3-4 years old, but have been indoors and are not
rusted.  The pans are coated and have not started to rot.  I had Martin's
custom make me a new cage for my kids, and I'm looking to move these older
ones out as soon as possible.

My ferrets did very well at the Pittsburgh Three Rivers Ferret Show.  Tyler
took 8th in the Mutt Class, Lisel took 9th in Sable 1, Willy took 4th in
Champaign, and Reginald was BEST Black Sable.  STAR* raised a fair amount
of money for HSUS next year, and I donated a lot of used carriers to a
needy shelter.  Not to mention cleaned out a closet of ferret stuff I
donated to the club for raffel items.

For the cage(s), contact me by e-mail with an offer.

Thanks, Pam