From:
Christa Brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jul 2003 14:52:06 -0400
Sandee..
Please look for my precious Rocky.  He passed over to the Bridge one year
ago.  I love and miss him very much as does his hooman kid, Kathryn and
his fuzzy buddies Sno and Pooh.  Tell him to wait for us and to have a
good time with his other mates there with him, Holly, Michael, and Lucy.
We love and miss them all.  Make sure he gets plenty of raisins and dried
pineapple.

Thank you Sandee...
Christa, Kathryn, and fuzzys Sno and Pooh
Missing Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky