From:
lanette and russ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 24 Mar 2001 14:07:55 -0600
I was also having problems with my ferrets having the run of the house
and not using the litter boxes all the time.  I decided we needed to do
something but I didn't want to confine them to a small cage.  I had my
husband build an enclosure that is 5'x6'.  Its in the corner of the
computer room so only needed to make two 3' walls, cut out notches for
the base boards.  That way it fits tight to the wall.  We went and bought
a piece of linoleum and layed that on top of the carpet.  Now we are all
happy once again.  They have room to play, we put a tube so they can climb
and slide, and of course lots of blankets.  Now I have to clean their
litter box 2 to 3 times a day.  Just thought I would give you our idea on
solving this problem.

Lanette