From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 1996 14:29:49 -0400
[ ... ]
Glad to see Paw Paw has some of his Olympic spirit back again.  Wow!  New
collers with names, phone number and bells for Tater and Odie?  Is that
Fanglady a sweetie or what?

For: Tammy Snapp <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Need support/ cancer :( for her beloved Jake
You have our heartfelt sympathies as we too have lost 2 of our Babies to
Cancer.  It's sad to hear and we shed lots of tears for you and all those
other fuzzies out there in FML land that are sick.  But know that we all are
here for support whenever the sad times come.

For: Leslie Lawrence <[log in to unmask]>
Of course a Fuzzie is your best choice...Look at all of us!  haha I've been
up to 5, now down to 2 and maybe getting 2 more any time now.  I can't
imagine life without them!

For: Becca Simpson <[log in to unmask]>
>I have relinquished command of my life to my first little 8 week old
>fuzzygirl!  My baby silver w/white paws.  Silvermitt, right?  I named
>her Sequin in honor of my adoration for The Divine.

Sounds positivly adorable for sure!  Now you will be amazed at just how
clever they are and how fast they will steal your heart forever!

For:  Dawn Hohl <[log in to unmask]
You want new treats?  Try raw potatoes, vegetables and fruit.  Mine eat
almost anything!  Just make them in small amounts.

To:   Ermine! <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Major Discovery!
>ferrrets DO get loose and form huge, feral colonies, but no one ever sees
>them, because they're all hiding in laundry rooms all over the world,
>instead of in the woods!

Now I know where to look for Dad's missing socks and yes...I am always
finding tons of animal hair in the washer and dryer lint screens.  Thanks
for figuring this out for us!

To:Wendy Derman <[log in to unmask]>
What a great form of stopping the biting.  Flip them over....If I ever get a
biter,again, I'll try it.  Thanks.

So Sammi....what's going on?  Who will he be?

Rascal back with ya'

To: Maria <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Writing a book - suggestions welcome
Just hang out with all of us right here.  You'll get tons of neat fun stuff
for your book.  A bunch of medical facts too.  Let us know when it's
finished.  Maybe we all might get one.  And sure ...go ahead and say our
names.  It's our mama that won't tell you her's cause we're in a FFZ state.
LONG LIVE THE FERRET FREEDOM FIGHTERS!

Sure glad to see Tater and Odie back in them Olympics again. GO USA!

Cheers, chuckles and a howl from the crew.........
Rascal....practicing his grabbing in case he gets to help in the wedding.
          He'll be able to hold anyone's paw in style!
Brandy.......you would be proud...I got another flower from the vase!  Took
     it straight to our safe under the big bed. Now I can practice in peace!
Lobo......Oh no....MA gave me a bath! I  hate water more than Skunks!
and their mama too.