From:
Joan Scheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Jul 2007 15:12:47 -0400
I've been a "Farrent"for 11 years, and was diagnosed with Asthmas 5
years ago. I'm being treated by an Allergist with advair, singulair,
and sometimes clairitin- sometimes the clairitin dries me too much
for the congestion to move, whereby I get myself some Mucinex, or its
generic equivalent guaifennesin(sp). There are many combinations for
you to try, and don't get discouraged if you don't hit on one the first
time, you and your Dr need to find the ones right for you.

I continue to suffer at times, though thankfully I haven't visited the
nice folks at the E.R, in some time for a nebulizer treatment. But I
wouldn't consider ever giving up my ferrets, so my decision is one
weighed.

also, this is your body, so if your Dr isn't willing to try different
meds, and only insists that you give up your beloved pets, FIND ANOTHER
FOR 2nd OPINION!

Just my 2 cents.

I wish you well in your search, and please for those other sufferers do
keep us posted-especially if you find they've developed a ferret serum.