From:
Joe bear <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Aug 2002 14:19:09 -0700
Thank you Miss Dixie for that 'Dollars for ADV' report.

Now I know some of the new list members had some questions about the Utah
Rescue because of the latest news about Jen Morrison.  Part of my job as
SpokesFerret is to give out information.  So I would like to let those
interested know you can visit the following pages to learn more.

Please visit these pages at Kouri's site:

This page contains info about the rescue and list the shelters who have
permanent Utah rescues.
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/SOS3.html

Faces of the Innocent features pic of the Utah rescues and a touching
letter from Judy Cooke.
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/faces.html

Support Our Shelters has pages with pics and info.
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/utah.html
http://www.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/SOSutah.html

The local news coverage was by Standard Net and can be found here.
http://www.standard.net

Just put ferrets in the search box next to 'news' and
it will take you to a page with a list of the articles
about the rescue.

Miracles were performed by some wonderful shelter folks and members of
this list.  I would like to say thank you to everyone involved in saving
these fuzzies and the great members of this list who have given so much
and in so many ways.

Now, it must be time for a cheweasel break.

Stormy, signing off......

=====
Please visit Kouri fan club
http://www.geocities.com/kourifanclub/index.html

Kouri is one special ferret, see why he has a fan club dedicated in his
honor.